THINGS TO DO
There are lots of wonderful and thrilling activities around this beautiful area of Italy
Ride, fly, glide, paddle, swim, drive, ski, fish, golf, stroll, hike, jog, shop, dine and so much more.
ACTIVITIES ALL YEAR ROUND
In the sky, on land, snow and in the water:
Helicopters, quads, zip lines, boats, e-bikes, horses, water sports and fishing, snow sports, go-carts, paragliding, trains, cable railways, cable cars, bikes and more.
Lake Maggiore Live cam
Click on this link for the view of Lake Maggiore as it is right now.
- Riding on high vertebrates
- Water sports on Lake Maggiore: Wakeboard, Flyboard, Overboard, Water Skiing and Inflatable
- Go Kart and compete with friends
- Paragliding with tandem fligth, an instructor and stunning views
- Lago Maggiore boasts a unique train ride and boat between valleys and lakes between Italy and Switzerland
- From Stresa to Mottarone with cable railway
- Cable car from Laveno till Sasso del Ferro
- Mountainbike and EBIKE (classic and electrical) on the bicycle paths along the lake
- Boat fishing delivers the thrill of fishing from a boat with experienced fishermen both day and night
- For golf lovers there are many golf courses around the lake
- Car trip (approx. an hours drive): In Valle Vigezzo, Val Formazza, Macugnaga, Alpe Devero Ski Center
- Rent an e-bike, a lovely and easy way to get around. Delivered right to your door at the Villa for your convenience.
The Monte Rosa and Otro Valley
The Monte Rosa is the most extensive massif in the Alps, the second highest in Europe, and one of the most beautiful and accessible valleys is Otro Valley.